Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Harbor Beach Photo Shoot

Today's photo shoot was a long time coming. It took a few reschedules to fit into everyone's schedule....and then on our scheduled day Mother Nature decided to bring in a big rainstorm. And last night on the eve of the reschedule of the reschedule, the forecast looked touch and go for this evening....Evening showers were coming. But thankfully we were able to meet a bit earlier and Mother Nature blessed us with perfect weather and light for the family photo shoot.

A special shout out to Lisa for the many emails, texts and phone calls to make this shoot happen.

Here's a sneak peek of what we captured (there are MANY more to get through). Enjoy. I had a great time with all of you.




































1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    Thank you so much for taking such GREAT pictures of our family! I know it must be a challenge with such a large group :-) I am so thankful to have some pictures of me and my son (finally!) as well as pictures of our whole family. I am very glad made the decison to have you take our picture(s)! Jenn Powers

    ReplyDelete