Saturday, October 16, 2010

Four sisters got together to surprise Mom......

I met up with four sisters today and we trespassed our way onto Connors Family Retreat in Dover, MA for a little photo shoot as a surprise gift for their mom this Christmas.

We got a ton of great shots but I think most of my favorites are going to wind up being the "in between" shots.....watching the four of them interact as we set up new poses in new spots. We had a lot of laughs as they indulged me to get "just one more shot".....about thirty times :- ). I just met you today and love these shots. Your mom is going to be so excited about this gift. I can wait to get through them all and wish I could be there on Christmas morning when she sees them.

It was so fun meeting you girls. The jewel tones looked amazing with the foliage. You rocked the shoot! SUPERSTAAAHHS!!!

Here's a sneak peek.






















2 comments: