Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A QUICK visit to San Diego

I was recently lucky enough to get back to San Diego for a brief visit. I was sooooooooo happy to be there and see everyone but at the same time the visit was just a tease. I miss my friends so much and even though I wouldn't trade anything for the quick visit I had with everyone....it just made me miss them more. I'm already planning my next trip back.

I was able to spend a few hours with one of my best friends Alecia...... I hadn't seen her since her first son Ryder was just under 3 months old (he's almost 2) and now she has a new son Sawyer already nearing that age. We didn't do a formal photo shoot with posing and lighting but I couldn't leave my camera in the bag....i HAD to snap a few of the little guys while I was there.

Here's a little peek at Alecia and Cris' adorable kids.......

No comments:

Post a Comment